All designs and concepts detailed on this web site have been developed by Time Clothing (Pty) Ltd. and are considered by Time Clothing (Pty) Ltd. to be of a proprietary nature. These ideas and concepts remain the property of Time Clothing (Pty) Ltd.. Should you wish to utilize any of the concepts and ideas in this web site without retaining the services of Time Clothing (Pty) Ltd. a creative consultancy fee can be negotiated. The web site presented remains the property of Time Clothing (Pty) Ltd..
Time Clothing (Pty) Ltd. takes your right to privacy seriously, and we want you to feel comfortable using this web site. This policy does not apply to other entities that are not owned or controlled by Time Clothing (Pty) Ltd..
1. COLLECTION OF DATA
As on many web sites, the webmaster may automatically receive general information that is contained in server log files, such as your IP address and cookie information. Information about how advertising may be served on this site (if it is indeed the site editor’s policy to display advertising) is set forth below.
2. USE OF DATA
- your consent is obtained, such as when you choose to opt-in or opt-out for the sharing of data;
- a service provided on our site requires interaction with a third party, or is provided by a third party, such as an application service provider;
- pursuant to legal action or law enforcement;
- it is found that your use of this site violates the site editor’s policy, terms of service, or other usage guidelines, or if it is deemed reasonably necessary by the webmaster to protect the site editor’s legal rights and/or property; or
- this site is purchased by a third party, in which case that third party will be able to use the data in the same manner as set forth in this policy. In the event you choose to use links displayed on this web site to visit other web sites, you are advised to read the privacy policies published on those sites.
Changes may be made to this policy from time to time. You will be notified of substantial changes to this policy either by through the posting of a prominent announcement on the site, and/or by a mail message sent to the e-mail address you have provided, which is stored within your user settings.
5. NO GUARANTEES
6. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions about this policy or about this web site, please feel free to contact the site administrator.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Time Clothing (Pty) Ltd. and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Time Clothing (Pty) Ltd.. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Time Clothing (Pty) Ltd. takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.